Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
Monthly payments shown are for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down, $33.33/mo for 30 months; 0% APR. Retail price: $999.99. One-time activation fee. of $35.
Ways to save
For personalized offers, sign in.
of reviewers recommend this product.
Deema · 2 hours ago
So sorry that I'm stuck with this phone...never get caught up in and believe the hype of the commercials. Go into the store and try it 1st
Black screen of death Part II
jake4211 · 23 hours ago
Do NOT get this phone. I originally went from a Samsung Note 9 to the Samsung S21 Plus 5G. It was disappointing to no longer have the stylus but this was a supposed "upgrade." I had the phone for seven months and it completely bricked. It could not be turned on. Just a black screen. It was replaced by Verizon with a refurbished S21 Plus 5G. Today — after six months while watching some videos — the screen went completely black. The phone cannot be turned on. I have to replace it but it will not be with another S21 Plus 5G. For the first time in about 15 years I will be replacing this phone with something other than a Samsung. I was looking forward to going back to the Note series but since that will be discontinued it has become necessary to take a new path. Please make this right.
2. Compared to 60 Hz screens.
3. Single Take AI captures images and video up to 15 seconds.
4. Superfast (25 W) charger sold separately. Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
5. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
6. Compared to GS20.
7. Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G available in 128GB and 256GB.