International Calling - FiOS Digital Voice
Making Calls to These Carribean Locations
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago and the Turks & Caicos Islands.
- Dial 1 + the 10-digit phone number of the person you are calling.
Making Calls to Other International Locations
International Rates and Country Codes
- Dial 011 + the country code + the city code (if applicable) + the phone number of the person you are calling.
Note Verizon reserves the right to block calls to certain countries in the event we determine such calls may be linked to fraudulent or illegal activities or in the event a country places any other restrictions on Internet traffic.
Blocking International Dialing From Your FiOS Digital Phone
- Sign in to your FiOS® Digital Voice Account Manager.
- Click Extras on the left.
Related Calling Feature topics - FiOS Digital Voice
- Sign in to your FiOS Digital Voice Account Manager.
- Click Administration on the left.
- Click the International Call Block tab to open it.
- Check the phone number for which you want to disable international dialing.
- Click Save Settings.