Incoming Call Block - FiOS Digital Voice
You can block up to ten phone numbers to prevent getting calls from them.
You can use the FiOS® Digital Voice Account Manager to select numbers from your Phone Book or your call log. Also, you can enter a number manually to your Blocked Callers List.
Adding numbers by hand or from your Phone Book:
Adding numbers from your call logs:
- Click Calling Features on the left side of the screen.
- On the features list, click Incoming Call Block.
- Checkmark Reject calls from certain numbers.
- You can either enter the phone number you want to block and click Add,
You can browse your Phone Book and then click the contacts (up to 10) you want to block.
- After you select the numbers you want blocked, click Activate Incoming Call Block.
Related Calling Feature topics - FiOS Digital Voice
- Click Calls and Messages.
- Locate the number you want to block and click the name or the number.
- Click Call Block.