of reviewers recommend this product.
Best Apple Watch thus far
Bigwarren · 2 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Apple Watch Ultra is very high quality, battery life is excellent. They claim 36 hrs but I can easily go 48 hrs with regular use. I’ve owned every Apple Watch except the series 8. You will not be disappointed
Too big for me
Marla · 4 days ago
I love all the features of this watch and the beautiful display, but it is not for me. I don’t like the shape of the watch or the thickness of it. It is more about the aesthetics than the comfort for me. I did find it to be comfortable overall. It was a little uncomfortable to sleep in because of its size.
2. Water and Dust Resistance: Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with a compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40m and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40m. Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000. Apple Watch Ultra and Apple Watch Series 8 are also rated IP6X dust resistant.
3. Oceanic+ App: A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols and dive with a companion and have a secondary device.
4. Temperature Sensing: The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
5. Cycle Tracking: The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
6. Emergency SOS: Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
7. ECG App and IRN (Irregular Rhythm Notification): The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
8. Blood Oxygen App: Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
9. Cellular and Wireless: Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
10. International Roaming: Available late 2022. International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
11. Apple Music: Apple Music requires a subscription.
12. App Store: Apps are available on the App Store.