10% off an accessory if you have
received at least one dose of a
COVID-19 vaccine or are military, a
first responder, a nurse, or a teacher.
Get your promo code.
Select the option that best applies to you.
Use your additional 10% off code
on one of many Verizon accessories.
Verizon customers who’ve had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or who are military, a first responder, nurse or teacher can get 10% off a mobile accessory from Verizon.
- Can be used once for 1 mobile accessory purchase.
- Can be used on top of other discounts for even greater savings.
- Is only available for accessories with prices not ending in 0.97 (e.g., an accessory that costs $56.97 isn’t eligible for this discount).
You’re eligible for the discount if you have a Verizon mobile number and:
- You’re a Verizon customer who is in the military, is a first responder, nurse or teacher. You’re eligible whether or not you’ve gotten at least one vaccination dose.
- You’re a Verizon customer who's received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
No, you don’t need to show any proof of vaccination or proof of military, first responder, nurse or teacher service.
To get your mobile accessory discount code:
- Get your promo code by midnight on 7/31/21. Note: This offer is not available in My Verizon online or app.
- Enter your Verizon mobile number and an email address. Answer if you’ve had at least one vaccination dose or if you’re military, a first responder, nurse or teacher.
- Submit your answer and your code will be sent by text within 24 hours.
- Shop for an accessory and enter your discount code at checkout. Redeem by midnight on 8/15/21.
Note: You can also use your discount code to order by phone or buy in a Verizon store. Available to use with select Authorized Retailers.
If you lost your promo code that you received by text, contact Customer Service by phone or email to get your code.