Verizon Home Device Protect
peace of mind
and so much more.
We cover an unlimited number of eligible home tech products, so you can save over separate warranties.
You're protected if your home tech experiences a
covered breakdown - no matter where you bought it,
or even if you have a receipt.
24/7 tech support
Rely on fast, 24/7 access to experts who can answer virtually any question about home tech.
Digital security tools
Security Advisor experts are just a tap away to
optimize your privacy and security any day, any time.
In-home expert visits
Take comfort knowing your protection includes 2
in-home expert visits every 12 months.
Installation made easy
Enjoy easy access to experts for professional
installation of eligible home tech.
Limitations and exclusions apply.
How much have you
Use the calculator below to add up the tech in
your home and find out how large an
you’ll be protecting with Verizon
Home Device Protect.
Includes 24/7 tech support, digital
security tools and 2 in-home visits
every 12 months.
Discover other helpful
Home Device Advisor
For those who just want premium tech support for their eligible home
products, we offer Home Device Advisor for only $15/month (plus
applicable taxes). You’ll get fast, 24/7 tech help by phone chat or app,
2 in-home visits every 12 months, and optional product installation for
only $49/product install.
Verizon Mobile Protect
Verizon Mobile Protect gives you same-day delivery and setup
for replacement smartphones and new devices purchased from
Verizon. Plus, you’ll get access to 24/7 digital security and
privacy tools and Tech Coach experts.
We’ve got answers.
What is Verizon Home Device Protect?
Verizon Home Device Protect provides protection for your eligible home entertainment, home office, wearable, and smart home products, plus premium tech support with digital security features.
What do I get with Verizon Home Device Protect?
With Verizon Home Device Protect, you get:
- Repairs and replacement - If your eligible home entertainment, home office, wearable or smart home product experiences a covered breakdown, we’ll repair or replace it for you. If applicable, a $49 or $99 service fee may apply when a claim is filed. Limitations and exclusions apply. See the Terms & Conditions before enrollment.1
- Technical support with digital security features:
- Expert help - 24/7 access to Asurion Experts who can answer virtually any tech question about your eligible products via app, web, chat or phone. For complete details, see the technical support terms of service.2
- In-home visits - Two in-home visits per 12-month period from Asurion Experts to help you configure, setup and optimize smart products or choose the best Wi-Fi devices for your home. 3
- Digital security - Avoid risky websites, safeguard your data when connected to public Wi-Fi, and receive ID theft alerts by connecting to the Digital Secure app.4
Note: Verizon Home Device Protect doesn't cover devices already covered by any one of the Verizon mobile device protection options. To learn about protecting those devices, please visit our Verizon Mobile Protect FAQs.
1If we determine that we cannot service your product as specified in this Plan, we may replace it with a replacement product, or we may at our discretion, issue you a gift card or check based on the replacement value, age and condition of the product, as determined by us, immediately prior to the breakdown.
2The Tech Coach app collects data from the user's device to facilitate certain Tech Coach Home services, including but not limited to the tap-to-call, tap-to-chat and device optimization and insights functionalities. This data is used solely for Tech Coach services. The Tech Coach app is provided by Asurion Mobile Applications, LLC. For complete details, see the Tech Coach terms of service. Device must be on and within the Verizon mobile Data Network Coverage Area for the Tech Coach app to function. Data usage applies for download and use. The self-help and proactive support functionalities are available at no charge.
3Limitations and exclusions apply. See Verizon Home Device Protect Technical Support Terms of Service for details.
4A smartphone is required to download the Digital Secure app. Select features may be accessed on tablets and computers. OS restrictions apply: Android 8.0+, iOS 13+, MacOSX 10.15+, and Windows 8.1+. Enroll in identity theft monitoring via the app. Verizon does not monitor all transactions and cannot protect against all identity theft. Customer should contact the three national credit bureaus to monitor credit report. Digital Secure does not provide real-time notification of sensitive data exposure; virus/malware removal; home network hacking mitigation; or data loss management.
Who's eligible for Verizon Home Device Protect?
To be eligible for Verizon Home Device Protect, you must have either:
- A Verizon broadband account with Fios® or high-speed internet
- A Verizon mobile account with:*
- Unlimited plans you can mix and match
- A shared data plan, such as:
- Shared Data Plan – 5GB**
- Shared Data Plan – 10GB**
- The new Verizon Plan shared data plan (e.g., S, M, L)**
- The Verizon Plan**
- The MORE Everything® Plan**
Not sure what plan you have? Go to My Plan in My Verizon.
*Business, government and prepaid accounts aren't eligible. Certain older wireless calling plans may not be eligible.
**These plans are no longer available to add to your account, but if you already have these plans, you can still enroll in Verizon Home Device Protect.