Protect and secure eligible devices with
everything from same-day
cracked screen repair to ID theft alerts.
For 1 device.
For 3 registered lines.
All the ways
View the brochures to learn more
about device protection.
Available for replacement smartphones¹ and new devices purchased here.²
Get it fixed fast for only $29 each time you need it.³
Just book an appointment at a Verizon-authorized repair facility, and we’ll take care of it.⁴
Get help to optimize your device and connect it to virtually anything else—now available from select smart home speakers.
Experts5 to optimize your digital security and privacy tools7 and help resolve security vulnerabilities that can impact your personal identity and online privacy.
Benefits provide ID theft monitoring, secure Wi-Fi, and screening and blocking of robocalls.7 Download the included apps: Digital Secure and Call Filter.
Enjoy longer device life with deep cleanings and expert-led diagnostics to optimize speed, performance and battery life.8
Limitations and exclusions apply. Refer to applicable footnotes below.
Enroll within 30 days of
activating your device.
Download the Digital Secure,
Call Filter and Tech Coach apps.
Relax knowing your
device is protected.
We’ve got answers.
To be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect, you must enroll either:
- Within 30 days of one of the following events:
- Purchase or upgrade to a new device and activate it on a new or existing line
- Bring your own eligible device that meets the following criteria:
- Is fully functioning, without damage (including cracked screens) and free of defects
- Isn't lost or stolen
- Is activated on a new line (not an existing line)
- During an open enrollment period
To be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device, you must meet the requirements for Verizon Mobile Protect above, and you must also have 3 – 10 lines on your account with eligible devices.
You can check your eligibility in My Verizon. If Device Protection is listed under the Get Products tab, you're eligible to enroll.
If you're bringing your own device, you can check device compatibility before signing up for a new line of service.
Note: New York customers and prepaid accounts aren't eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect at this time.
Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device provides flexible account coverage to be used across 3 – 10 lines with eligible devices.
Verizon Mobile Protect protects devices used on a single enrolled line.
Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device may be a better option than enrolling in for individual lines because:
- You can file a claim for an eligible device used on any line on your account (provided that you have an open registration). You don't need to select which lines you want covered until something happens. Once you file a claim on a line, that line is registered on your account. You'll still have 2 more registrations available that you can use for any other eligible device active on another line on your account. Claims and registrations roll off after 12 months, provided that no further claims are filed within that 12-month period.
If you register 3 lines for coverage and have other lines on your account that you want to cover, you can add Additional Coverage for up to 7 additional lines, for just $11.40/month per line. Each Additional Coverage gives you 1 more registration and 3 more shared claims.
- You have a pool of shared claims to use across any registered line (once enrolled in multi-device coverage). If you cover your lines individually, you get 3 claims/line in 12 months, and those claims can only be used for that covered line. With Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device, you get 9 pooled claims to use across all 3 registered lines within a 12-month period. If you want to file 9 claims on the same line within that 12-month period, you can.
- You get technical support, security and privacy, spam call filtering and public Wi-Fi security for all eligible devices used on up to 10 lines on your account. If you sign up individually, you'll have those features for only the enrolled device.
Please visit the device protection FAQ page here: (https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-mobile-protect-faqs/)
1. Available for approved insurance claims in select locations, which are subject to change at any time, contingent on certain criteria including claim approval time, customer location, and technician availability. Select smartphones, subject to inventory availability. Eligibility determined at time of claim approval. Replacement device could be new or refurbished. This benefit is provided by Wireless Phone Protection.
2. Available in select locations and for select devices, which are subject to change at any time. Applies to new devices purchased on verizon.com, if presented at the time of device purchase, and is contingent on certain criteria, including device purchase time, device availability, customer location, and technician availability. This benefit is provided by Mobile Secure.
3. Smartphones that only have a cracked front screen are eligible; damage beyond a front cracked screen is not eligible for cracked screen repair. Available in select locations, which are subject to change at any time. Availability of same-day repair depends on criteria such as claim approval time, technician availability, and subject to parts availability. Repairs are performed by an Asurion-certified technician and come with a 12-month warranty. Visit phoneclaim.com/verizon to check current device eligibility. Eligibility determined at time of insurance claim approval. This benefit is provided by Wireless Phone Protection.
4. Repair provided under Verizon’s Extended Warranty is available for select smartphones, in select locations, subject to parts and technician availability. Eligibility for repair will be determined at the point of Extended Warranty claim. If a repair option is not available for your model smartphone, you will be offered a replacement device and the Extended Warranty $49 replacement fee will be waived. Verizon Extended Warranty is not available in Florida or for Florida customers. In Florida, extended warranty coverage is provided by the insurance program (device replacement deductible and claim limit apply). This benefit is provided by Verizon Extended Warranty.
5. The Tech Coach app collects data from the user’s device to facilitate certain Tech Coach services, including but not limited to the Tap-to-Call, Tap-to-Chat, and device optimization and insights functionalities. This data is used solely for Tech Coach services. The Tech Coach app is provided by Asurion Mobile Applications, LLC. For complete details, see the Tech Coach terms of service. Device must be on and within the Verizon Wireless Data Network Coverage Area for the Tech Coach app to function. Data usage applies for download and use. The self-help and proactive support functionalities are available at no charge for eligible devices.
6. Security Advisor does not provide real-time notification of sensitive data exposure; virus/malware removal; home network hacking mitigation; or data loss management. A smartphone is required to download the Digital Secure app; features included vary by device. This benefit is provided by Mobile Secure.
7. Digital Secure: A smartphone is required to download the Digital Secure app. Select features may be accessed on tablets and computers. OS restrictions apply: Android 4.4+ & iOS 11+. Enroll in identity theft monitoring via the app. Verizon does not monitor all transactions and cannot protect against all identity theft. Customer should contact the three national credit bureaus to monitor credit report. Call Filter Plus: Compatible smartphone required; features included vary by device. Tablets, smart watches and basic phones not supported. The following OS requirements apply: Android 9.4.0+ and iOS 2.1.1+. High-risk spam calls are automatically blocked and forwarded to voicemail. Download the Call Filter app to manage all settings and access custom controls. These benefits are included in Mobile Secure.
8. Device performance checks and device sanitization are only available in select uBreakiFix locations, which are subject to change at any time. Availability of refresh services are for most smartphones and tablets and is contingent on certain criteria, including device type and technician availability. These services are diagnostic only, and do not include troubleshooting, triage, repair or replacement services. Select refresh services may be available as web-based service.