Your device is critical.
We’ve got you covered.
That’s why Verizon Mobile Protect gives you unlimited number of claims1, no extra cost
cracked screen repair2, and same day delivery and setup3. Plus, you will get access to 24/7
digital security and privacy tools4. ​
Protect and secure eligible devices with
everything from unlimited claims
same-day replacements to no extra cost
cracked screen repair.
For 1 device.
For 3 registered lines.
All the ways
View the brochures to learn more
about device protection.
Live without limits. Get an unlimited number of claims.
Unlimited and at no extra cost to you.²
For replacement smartphones and new devices3 purchased here. Enjoy seamless device and content set-up.
The most you’ll pay to replace your damaged device is $99.4
Fast replacement at a Verizon-Authorized repair facility.5
Your memories are precious. Recover data, even if your device is damaged.6
Download the included apps: Tech Coach, Digital Secure and Call Filter.
Limitations and exclusions apply. Refer to applicable footnotes below.
Enroll within 30 days of
activating your device.
Download the Digital Secure,
Call Filter and Tech Coach apps.
Relax knowing your
device is protected.
Love your phone?
Keep it safe.
Watch a quick overview to learn
how to get it protected.
We've got answers.
To be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect, you must enroll either:
- Within 30 days of one of the following events:
- Purchase or upgrade to a new device and activate it on a new or existing line
- Bring your own eligible device that meets the following criteria:
- Is fully functioning, without damage (including cracked screens) and free of defects
- Isn't lost or stolen
- Is activated on a new line (not an existing line)
- During an open enrollment period
To be eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device, you must meet the requirements for Verizon Mobile Protect above, and you must also have 2 – 20 lines on your account with eligible devices.
You can check your eligibility in My Verizon. If Device Protection is listed under the Get Products tab, you're eligible to enroll.
If you're bringing your own device, you can check device compatibility before signing up for a new line of service.
Note: New York customers and prepaid accounts aren't eligible for Verizon Mobile Protect at this time.
Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device provides flexible account coverage to be used across 2 – 20 lines with eligible devices.
Verizon Mobile Protect protects devices used on a single enrolled line.
Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device may be a better option than enrolling in for individual lines because:
- You can file a claim for an eligible device used on any line on your account (provided that you have an open registration). You don't need to select which lines you want covered until something happens. Once you file a claim on a line, that line is registered on your account. You'll still have up to 2 more registrations available that you can use for any other eligible device active on another line on your account. Claims and registrations roll off after 12 months, provided that no further claims are filed within that 12-month period.
If you register 3 lines for coverage and have other lines on your account that you want to cover, you can add Additional Coverage for up to 6 additional lines, for just $11.40/month per line. Each Additional Coverage gives you 1 more registration and 3 more shared claims.
- You have a pool of shared claims to use across any registered line (once enrolled in multi-device coverage). If you cover your lines individually, you get 3 claims/line in 12 months, and those claims can only be used for that covered line. With Verizon Mobile Protect Multi-Device, you get 9 pooled claims to use across all 3 registered lines within a 12-month period. If you want to file 9 claims on the same line within that 12-month period, you can.
- You get technical support, security and privacy, spam call filtering and public Wi-Fi security for all eligible devices used on up to 20 lines on your account. If you sign up individually, you'll have those features for only the enrolled device.
Please visit the device protection FAQ page here: (verizon mobile protect faqs)
- For Verizon Mobile Protect Multi Device accounts, unlimited number of claims is available per registered line.
- Select smartphones that only have a cracked front screen are eligible for cracked screen repair (smartphones with damage to the back glass or other damaged components beyond front glass are not eligible for cracked screen repair). Subject to parts availability, in select locations, which are subject to change at any time. Repairs are per for med by an Asurion certified technician and come with a 12 month limited warranty. Eligibility for cracked screen repair will be determined at time of claim approval. Visit phoneclaim.com/ verizon to check current device eligibility. This benefit is provided by Wireless Phone Protection.
- All Same Day Delivery and Setup services (a benefit of Mobile Secure) are subject to the following: available in select loca tio ns, which are subject to change at any time, contingent on certain criteria, including customer location, technician availability, and inventory availability. Same Day Delivery and Setup for new devices is only available fo r devices purchased on verizon.com, if presented as an option at the time of device purchase. Same Day Delivery and Setup for insurance replacements is available for select smartphones with approved claims, with eligibility de termined at time of claim approval. Replacement device could be new or refurbished.
- Digital Secure: Only smartphones are eligible for most features. Select features may be accessed on tablets and computers. A sma rtphone is required to download the Digital Secure app. Select features may be accessed on tablets and computers. OS restrictions apply: Android 4.4+ & iOS 11+. Call Filter: Compatible smartphone required; feature s i ncluded vary by device. Tablets, smart watches and basic phones not supported. The following OS requirements apply: Android 9.4.0+ and iOS 2.1.1+. High risk spam calls are automatically blocked and forwarded to voicemail. Download the Call Filter app to manage all settings and access custom controls.
- Replacement or repair for post-warranty malfunctions is provided under Verizon Extended Warranty. Repairs are available in select locations, subject to parts and technician availability. Eligibility for repair will be determined at the point of Extended Warranty claim. If a repair option is not available for your model smartphone, you will be offered a replacement device and the Extended Warranty $49 replacement fee will be waived. Verizon Extended Warranty is not available in Florida or for Florida customers. In Florida, extended warranty coverage is provided by the insurance program (device replacement deductible and claim limit apply).
- Data recovery services provide assistance with backing up data to your preferred cloud service at select uBreakiFix® by Asurion or Asurion Tech Repair & Solutions™ locations, subject to change. Services are available for select smartphones only and include, but are not limited to, downloading data from a storage backup and temporary repair of a damaged smartphone in order to access limited data backup. These services do not include repair or replacement of the smartphone, and customer’s smartphone may be returned in a different manner if necessary to access data for transfer. Ability to access and transfer data is not guaranteed and dependent on certain criteria, including the ability to connect to a network, access to cloud or data storage, and condition of smartphone. This benefit is provided by Mobile Secure.
- Digital Secure: A smartphone is required to download the Digital Secure app. Select features may be accessed on tablets and computers. OS restrictions apply: Android 4.4+ & iOS 11+. Call Filter: Compatible smartphone required; features included vary by device. Tablets, smart watches and basic phones not supported. The following OS requirements apply: Android 9.4.0+ and iOS 2.1.1+. High-risk spam calls are automatically blocked and forwarded to voicemail. Download the Call Filter app to manage all settings and access custom controls.
- Security Advisor does not provide real-time notification of sensitive data exposure; virus/malware removal; home network hacking mitigation; or data loss management. A smartphone is required to download the Digital Secure app, with features included varying by device.
- To access Tech Coach support, customers can download the Tech Coach app, access tech support by phone, or they can access a Tech Coach expert from their Google or Alexa smart speaker. Select features of tech support may also be accessed on tablets and computers. OS restrictions apply: Android 6+ and iOS 12+.