Apple iPhone 12 mini
Ways to save
For personalized offers, sign in
This item is on back order. Ships by Wed, May 19.
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
of reviewers recommend this product
A Steaming Pile of Garbage That Conveniently Fits in Your Pocket
Kathryn H - 7 hours ago
If have unlimited time on your hands and are looking for a conveniently sized phone that costs a lot of money and does absolutely nothing a phone is supposed to do then the iPhone 12 mini is perfect for you! It features regular overheating and shutdowns, random detachment from both wifi and cellular service, the inability to make calls or text about 50% of the time, and as a bonus it's incredibly slow. Apple thinks it's a software problem, Verizon thinks it's a hardware problem, but both of these stellar companies agree it's entirely my problem that I traded a whole pile of cash for this steaming pile of garbage. What I think is that the Apple 12 Mini sold by Verizon was designed as an elaborate advertisement for Android and T-Mobile. They have certainly persuaded me.
An Excellent Flagship, only smaller
OneBuckFilms - 2 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
The 12 Mini sports the latest camera technology, 5G (both Sub-6 and mmWave) for areas that support it, and a blazing A14 CPU. The only negative issue for power users is the smaller battery size inherent in the smaller form factor, however for most casual users the battery should last the day. It is recommended to get a separate 20W USB-C charger brick since there is no charger in the box for any of the iPhone 12 models.
1. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
2. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
3. Claim based on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
5. Requires an Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled TV.