of reviewers recommend this product.
Was hoping for better
Nportman · 2 days ago
So I have been a loyal pixel user since they first came out. I love the Google platform and I love the photo quality. However, the 6A is extremely glitchy. I consistently have problems with things freezing up volume, not adjusting despite going into settings and constantly struggling with service in areas. I used to get it just fine. I've gone into the Verizon store and called customer support and the only offer they have is to send it in and get another refurbished one which looking at the reviews is not going to produce any better outcomes. Just waiting until I pay off this phone to probably switch to apple. I'm so disappointed Google produced such a glitchy phone after being so in love with them the last couple years.
Daily driver and it holds up
vzwuwb · 3 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I've been using this phone every day for over a month now and it holds up. Very satisfied, especially for the price
- Compared to MSRP of Pixel 6.
- Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 29 hours. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Battery testing conducted in California in early 2022 on pre-production hardware and software, using default settings. Battery testing conducted using Sub-6 GHz non-standalone 5G (ENDC) connectivity. Actual battery life may be lower. Wired charging rates up to 18W based on use of Google 30W USB-C® or Google 18W USB-C® Charger plugged into a wall outlet. Actual results may be slower. Adapters sold separately. Compatible with USB PD 3.0 PPS adapters.
- Designed to comply with dust and water protection rating IP67 under IEC standard 60529 when each device leaves the factory st resistance are not permanent conditions and will diminish or be lost over time due to normal wear and tear, device repair, disassembly or damage. Dropping your device may result in loss of water/dust resistance. Liquid damage voids the warranty. See g.co/pixel/water for details.
- Estimated battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. Battery testing conducted in California in early 2022 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Wired charging rates up to 18W based on use of Google 30W USB-C® or Google 18W USB-C® Charger plugged into a wall outlet. Actual results may be slower. Adapters sold separately. Compatible with USB PD 3.0 PPS adapters.
- Deblurring may not work on all photos or videos with faces.
- See g.co/pixel/astrophotography for details.
- Requires Google Photos app. Magic Eraser may not work on all image elements.
- Compared to Pixel 5a.
- Boarding pass feature requires a Google Account.
- Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous.
- Your Pixel will receive feature drops during the applicable Android update and support periods for the phone. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.
- Some third party apps and data may not be transferred automatically. Visit g.co/pixel/copydatahelp for information.