of reviewers recommend this product.
· 26 days ago
pbgroupie · 1 month ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Love this phone! Paid for it outright instead of installments. The 2021&22 versions aren't as good and don't have the features this one has. I'm hard of hearing and the two speakers make it so much easier to hear, especially on phone calls that use speakers. The picture is sweet, and the photos are wonderful and clear. I game a lot and it keeps up. My only problem is something has budged loose and I have to hold the cable in to charge the phone. Very disappointed because it's the first moto phone to let me down. I've been using the search feature to pick up another one, and it won't give me any options for store pickup (the only option available on the website). I love this phone too much to just pick another overpriced and newer moto power. So I guess I'll deal with the hand cramps until the come up with another two speaker moto power.
2. Compared to the measured area of the main 78° (FOV) camera in the same aspect ratio.
3. In Quad Pixel mode, the 16 MP sensor combines 4 pixels into 1, for an effective photo resolution of 4 MP.
4. As compared to a bass response on a single speaker, based upon internal testing against Motorola and select competitive single-speaker smartphones. Results may vary.
5. Supports up to 512GB microSD card, microSD cards sold separately.
6. Water-repellent design creates a barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or light rain. Not designed to be submerged in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; may diminish over time. Not waterproof.