Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW
This device supports 5G UW high-band (mmWave) only, 5G Nationwide and 4G LTE.
of reviewers recommend this product.
Verizon is no good! They take your money and then demand more.
Trackerdan · 12 hours ago
This phone is no good, I thought by upgrading to this phone would give me 5G and great pictures. I recieved neither. I do not get any 5G in the Sacramento area where I live at home and a poor poor signal as well in 4G. Verizon is no good! They have been no good for years, theye will never get any better.
Addie · 1 day ago
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application - usage patterns. Results may vary.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.5 inches the full rectangle and 6.4 inches with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera lens.
- 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
- Single Take captures images and video up to 10 seconds.
- When using included charger and cable; battery life based on typical usage conditions which may vary by factors including network, selected features and running applications.
- Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers or other manufacturer’s devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.