Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
ASUS ZenFone™ AR Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 1
Software Version: v3.7.8
Android Security Patch Level: 2017-09-01, including Blueborne security patch
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update for your ASUS ZenFone AR.
AppFlash is a faster way to discover and use mobile apps.
Find restaurants, movies, games, and music and get app recommendations to make reservations, read reviews, buy tickets, watch movies and more.
AppFlash connects users to apps and instantly allows users to try an app before installing it. No download required.
- To enable and use AppFlash:
- Press and hold an empty space on your Home screen
- Tap Settings in the bottom right corner
- Tap Swipe Access
- Tap AppFlash
- After enabling AppFlash it is conveniently located on the side screen. Simply swipe right and you're ready to go.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
- If for any reason this software update doesn't fully download, our Software Upgrade Assistant tool can provide immediate self-serve troubleshooting guidance.
- Operating System FAQs.
- Check out the latest Verizon offers for ASUS devices and upgrade to a newer ASUS device. Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.
ASUSTek Computer Inc. All rights reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.