Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
BlackBerry® Z10 Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
Software Version: 10.3.3.1463 (OS 10.3.3.2205/ Radio 10.3.3.2206)
The BlackBerry 10.3.3 software update provides NIAP certification to the BlackBerry 10 and adds a number of bug fixes.
The National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) is a United States government initiative to meet information technology security requirements.
BlackBerry 10 devices (BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3 and later) support NIAP Common Criteria functionality. When the "Enable NIAP Common Criteria functionality" IT policy rule is selected, regulated BlackBerry Balance and workspace-only devices negotiate all Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections according to the Suite B Profile requirements defined in RFC 6460 including encryption, digital signature and key exchange.
Other bug fixes and benefits:
- Fixed device monitor feature; better mobile data usage tracking
- Improves device responsiveness and fixes Blackberry HUB access
- Prevents the device from connecting to unsupported roaming networks
- Fixed issue where text messages weren't received when the phone was powered off
© 2020 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the US and countries around the world.