Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
How to use Verizon Smart Locator
Verizon Smart Locator helps you keep track of what's most important to you. Attach a Verizon Smart Locator to an item, and then you can check that item's location from your Android™ smartphone or iPhone® anytime with the Verizon Smart Locator Hub app.
Go to our Verizon Smart Locator FAQs for more information.
How to manage tracking
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Apple, Apple App Store and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How to get your Verizon Smart Locator
- How to activate your Smart Locator
- How to turn your Smart Locator on and off
- How to manage your device profile
- How to manage contacts
- How to manage alerts
- How to manage tracking
- How to understand the LED light patterns
- How to perform a factory reset
- How to cancel your subscription