Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Orbic® Myra 5G™ Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 2
Release date: 12/08/2021
Software Version: ORB678L5_V1.0.65_BVZ
This software update provides the following improvements and enhancements:
- Camera: Added enhancements to the camera user interface
- Audio: Added support for Verizon Adaptive Sound
- Video Calling: Addressed an issue where video calls are not working after swapping SIM cards
- Enabled Adaptive Brightness by default
- Added Adaptive Brightness toggle in pull down menu for easy access
- Others: Included various user interface enhancements and fixes
System Update 1
Release date: 08/31/2021
Software Version: ORB678L5_V1.0.60_BVZ
This software update provides enhancements and improvements, including:
- Wi-Fi calling:
- Corrected an issue where the incorrect screen displayed from recent apps even though the emergency address was updated.
- Updated confusing Wi-Fi Calling verbiage.
- Bluetooth®: Corrected an issue where Bluetooth was automatically turned on after the device was power cycled or airplane mode was turned off.
- Video Calling: Removed obsolete video calling options.
- Software Update: Corrected an issue where "Restart Now" wasn't functioning after over the air software update was installed.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.