Fios TV Mobile app
The Fios TV Mobile app is your mobile companion to your Fios TV service and is available to all Fios TV subscribers. With a modern user interface (UI) and intuitive navigation, the Fios TV Mobile app provides effortless content discovery from our ever-increasing catalog of newly added networks and On Demand titles. At home or away, enjoy TV with a smile. It’s TV as you want it!
- Home: Home showcases prominent and recommended live TV and On Demand content. You also get to glance your most recent recordings.
- Guide: Guide (also referred to as TV guide or TV listings) is your primary portal for live TV content.
- My Stuff: This is your content library from where you can find your DVR recordings, and purchased, rented, or downloaded content. You may also manage your DVR recordings from here.
- Browse: This is your gateway to the world of Fios content neatly organized by categories—Featured, Shows, Movies, and Networks. Access programs from your subscribed channels including premium networks from the Networks menu option under Browse. Each of the Browse categories has mindfully curated sections to facilitate browsing.
- Search: Looking for something specific? Type in the movie, show, channel, team, or top cast member that you might be interested in.
About the Fios TV Mobile app
Turn to My Stuff to check what your DVR has in store for you. You may also check your upcoming recordings or manage recordings of your favorite movie and TV series. Other things under My Stuff include:
- Purchased: This is your library of On Demand purchases and rentals
- Downloaded: Find your downloaded On Demand purchased or rented content here
- Bookmarks: Houses your bookmarked On Demand titles
The Fios TV Mobile app lets you use your mobile device or tablet as a remote control for any HD set-top box in your home when connected to your Fios router.
Help and Support
My Fios app vs. Fios TV Mobile app
Learn the difference between the My Fios app and the Fios TV Mobile app from Verizon Fios.