Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Gear S3 frontier Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 7
Release date: 06/08/2020
Software version: R765VVRU1DTE1
Below are the updates and new features this software update brings to your Gear S3 Frontier:
- Bixby helps you get tasks done easier. Start an exercise with specific goals or ask the time difference between your city and the one you will be traveling to.
List view for app layout:
- You can now change the view for app layout and switch to apps in list view.
Keep the screen on during workouts:
- You now have an option to keep the screen on during workouts by enabling "Screen always on".
Option to Record Laps:
- You can now create laps by pressing the back key twice during a workout.
Earbuds Battery level:
- You can now check the battery level of connected earbuds from the Quick Panel of the watch. Supported earbuds include the latest Gaalxy Buds and Icon X.
Charging status on AOD:
- View the battery level of the watch as it charges on the AOD screen.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
© 2022 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Gear S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.