Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged or connected to a charger before starting the software update.
System Update 10
Release date: 05/19/2023
Software Version: R865USQU1GWDA (40mm) / R875USQU1GWDA (44mm)
This software update includes enhancements to Samsung Health and general performance improvements.
Lap time: You can view your lap time by double-clicking the back key on your watch.
System Update 8
Release date: 02/02/2023
Software Version: R865USQU1GWA3 (40mm) / R875USQU1GWA3 (44mm)
The current software update brings the following to your device:
- Camera Controller
Use your watch to remotely control the zoom level on the camera of your paired Samsung smartphones in the preview screen when taking a picture or recording a video. Using your fingers, you can pinch to zoom in and out or use the rotating bezel to control the camera zoom level. (Only applicable to smartphones launched after the Galaxy S20 series and the Galaxy Z Flip running One UI 5.1 or later.)
- Samsung Health
Body composition: You can now initiate the body composition measurement through your phone. Open the Samsung Health app on your connected smartphone > select Body composition > select Measure, then follow the instruction on your watch to complete the measurement.
- The first time you use Body composition on the Samsung Health app, a pop-up window will display. Click the measurement guide for more information.
- App icons have been updated to the latest smartphone One UI 5 app icons.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
- Operating System FAQs
- Check out the latest Verizon offers for and upgrade to a newer Samsung smartwatch. Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.
© 2023 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.