Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged or connected to a charger before starting the software update.
System Update 6
Release date: 09/07/2022
Software Version: R865USQU1GVH2 (40mm) / R875USQU1GVH2 (44mm)
This software update brings the latest Wear OS 3.5 and One UI 4.5 update to your device.
The following updates will be applied:
Additional watch faces have been added to the watch faces list and some have been updated.
- 6 new watch faces have been added to the downloadable watch faces selections.
- The following watch faces have been updated:
- More watch face customizability is offered to better compliment your wardrobe. Enjoy your favorite watch faces in various styles by adding the face to your favorite list multiple times and customizing each instance with different colors and selections.
- You can add your favorite watch faces to the list from "Add watch face" on your watch.
- The updated AR Emoji watch face now provides various Avatar styles in default. The first time you edit a watch face, you will receive a pop-up to remind you that you can create your own Avatar.
- The same watch faces can be added to the favorite watch list.
- A new full QWERTY keyboard is now supported with swipe to type, which makes communicating from your watch easier than ever. By swiping up from the bottom, you can access various input, such as letters, numbers, voice, handwriting, etc.
Dual SIM function supports
- If you have dual-SIM support on your connected phone, you can set a preferred SIM on your Galaxy smartphone and have it automatically synced on your watch. An easy-to-read interface always shows you which SIM is being used on the watch. If the SIM setting is set to "Ask always" on the phone, you can choose which SIM you would like to use on your watch.
- Draft messages can now be displayed in the input window.
- Adding or editing alarms on your watch has become simpler. Enhanced customization is supported with additional options including alarm name and snooze options
Additional accessibility features are now supported to enable you to enjoy the full Galaxy Watch experience.
- Visibility enhancement: 4 more features have been added to the Visibility enhancements section under Accessibility. Under settings > Accessibility > Visibility enhancement > you will see 4 additional settings - High contrast fonts, Color correction, remove animations and reduce transparency and blur.
- Hearing enhancement: Left / right sound balance can now be edited on your watch. Go to Settings > Accessibility > select Left/right sound balance
- Interaction and dexterity: Customized touch settings are now available. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity. You can utilize the Touch and hold delay, Tap duration and Ignore repeated touches settings to customize your preferred touch settings.
Safety and Emergency Settings
- Safety and Emergency Settings have been added.
System Update 4
Release date: 04/20/2022
Software Version: R865USQU1FVC8 (40mm) / R875USQU1FVC8 (44mm)
This software update applies the following to your Galaxy Watch4:
- Backup and Restore through Smart Switch
Backup and Restore is now supported through Smart Swtich. If you want to pair your watch to a new phone, you can now use Smart Switch on your phone to backup and restore your watch experience.
- Samsung Health – Body composition
The “Measure” button has been added to the body composition target notification.
- Google Assistant
If you have Google Assistant downloaded, it will show up in the settings menu under "Google Accounts".
Next steps and additional links
© 2022 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.