Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon Ellipsis® 8 Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues, and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
Software Version: QZ3_31F28
This is the latest software update for the Ellipsis 8 tablet (QZ3).
See software update details below:
Ellipsis 8 bug fixes
- The device battery can be restored with a standard charger after being powered off for a significant time
- Latest Android™ security patches and bug fixes
System Update Instructions
To help you with the Software Update for your Verizon Ellipsis 8, follow these steps on your device.
Over the Air (OTA) User Initiated
This process allows a user to navigate through the device options to seek updates.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > Settings > Phone Info > Software Update > Check New.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now and it will begin downloading.
- Tap Install now to install the new software.
- The device will re-boot after the software update is complete and a pop-up that states software update is complete will be displayed, tap OK to continue.
If the update fails, please visit www.verizonwireless.com/support.
Next steps and additional links
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.