Your Guide to Benefit describes the benefits in effect as of 6/16/2020. Please read and retain for Your records. Your eligibility is determined by Your financial institution.
For questions about your credit card Account, balance, or rewards please call the customer service number on the back of Your credit card or credit card bill statement.
The following benefits are available for Verizon Visa Signature Credit Card holders.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Emergencies can escalate quickly when You are traveling away from home. Something that is relatively straight forward when You are not traveling, like replacing prescription medication, can be a difficult task when You are dealing with local laws or language barriers. Travel and Emergency Assistance Services are available to help You in case of an emergency while You are traveling away from home. The Benefit Administrator can connect You with the appropriate local emergency and assistance resources available, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please note that due to occasional issues such as distance, location, or time, neither the Benefit Administrator nor its service providers will be responsible for the availability, use, cost, or results of any medical, legal, transportation, or other services.
What are Travel and Emergency Assistance Services and how do I use these services when I need them?
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services are available to You, if You are a card holder of an eligible card issued in the United States. Your spouse and children (dependents under 22 years old) are also eligible to use these services.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services provide assistance and referral only. You are responsible for the cost of any actual medical, legal, transportation, cash advance, or other services or goods provided.
To use the services, simply call the toll-free, 24-hour Benefit Administrator line at 1-800-397-9010. If You are outside the United States, call collect at 1-303-967-1093.
What are the specific services and how can they help me?
- Emergency Message Service – can record and relay emergency messages for travelers or their immediate family members. The Benefit Administrator will use reasonable efforts to relay emergency messages in accordance with benefit guidelines and limitations, but cannot take responsibility for the failure to transmit any message successfully. All costs are Your responsibility.
- Medical Referral Assistance – provides medical referral, monitoring, and follow-up. The Benefit Administrator can give You names of local English-speaking doctors, dentists, and hospitals; assign a doctor to consult by phone with local medical personnel, if necessary, to monitor Your condition; keep in contact with Your family, and provide continuing liaison; and help You arrange medical payments from Your personal credit card Account. All costs are Your responsibility.
- Legal Referral Assistance – can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys and U.S. embassies and consulates if You’re detained by local authorities, have a car accident, or need legal assistance. In addition, the Benefit Administrator can coordinate bail payment from Your personal credit card Account. The Benefit Administrator can also follow up to make sure bail has been properly handled. All costs are Your responsibility.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance – can help You make all the necessary arrangements for emergency transportation home or to the nearest medical facility. This includes arranging to bring Your young children home and helping You stay in contact with family members or employers during the emergency. In the case of a death, the Benefit Administrator can make arrangements to repatriate the remains. All costs are Your responsibility.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement – helps You through Your carrier’s lost ticket reimbursement process and assists in the delivery of a replacement ticket to You, should You lose Your ticket. All costs are Your responsibility.
- Lost Luggage Locator Service – can help You through the Common Carrier’s claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or Common Carrier loses Your checked luggage. You are responsible for the cost of any replacement items shipped to You.
- Emergency Translation Services – provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available, when You need more extensive assistance. All costs are Your responsibility.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements – can help You fill or replace prescriptions, subject to local laws, and can arrange pickup and delivery of Your prescriptions filled for You at local pharmacies. It can also help transport critical documents that You may have left at Your home or elsewhere. All costs are Your responsibility.
- Pre-Trip Assistance – can give You information on Your destination before You leave such as ATM locations, currency exchange rates, weather reports, health precautions, necessary immunizations, and required passport visas.
Common Carrier means any mode of transportation by land, water or air operating for hire under a license to carry passengers for which a ticket must be purchased prior to travel. Does not include taxi, limousine service, commuter rail or commuter bus lines.
You or Your means an eligible person whose name is embossed on an eligible U.S. issued card, and You reside in the United States.
Additional provisions for Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
This benefit is provided to eligible card holders at no additional cost. The terms and conditions contained in this Guide to Benefits may be modified by subsequent endorsements. Modifications to the terms and conditions may be provided via additional Guide to Benefits mailings, statement inserts, statement messages or electronic notification. The benefits described in this Guide to Benefits will not apply to card holders whose credit card Accounts have been suspended or canceled.
FORM # TEAS-2017 (Stand 04/17)TEAS-S
For more information about the benefit described in this guide, call the Benefit Administrator at 1-800-397-9010, or call collect outside the U.S. at 1-303-967-1093.
- Rental Car Privileges
Silvercar Offer Terms & Conditions
Offer valid for U.S.-issued Visa Signature cards. Card holders must validate card eligibility and register at https://www.silvercar.com/partners/vsignature to receive the up to 15% (with a guaranteed minimum discount of 10%) discount on qualifying Silvercar rentals. To reserve within the Silvercar app, card holder must validate card eligibility and create a Silvercar account with card on file added. No blackout dates. Offer not valid with any other offer unless stated otherwise. Discount applies to base rental rate before surcharges and taxes. Your validated U.S.-issued Visa Signature card must be used for the booking. A change to a different card will not receive the discount. Discount must be applied at the time of booking and may not be added before or after the time of rental.
Visa Terms & Conditions
Offer subject to change, and is based on the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Chauffeured Car Service
U.S.-issued Visa Signature card holders are eligible to receive 10% off base fare and one $20 promotion credit for validating and registering a Visa Signature card at the designated offer page. Limit one Visa Signature credit per GroundLink account and up to two total credits per GroundLink account if card holder has a Visa Infinite card enrolled. To receive discount or apply promotional credit, reservation must be booked with the registered Visa Signature card. Only one promotional credit can be applied per reservation – credits cannot be combined or retroactively applied. Discount is calculated off the base fare, and is not applicable to taxes and fees such as tolls, parking and wait time, or any other additional charge not known at the time of booking. Offer subject to change, and is based on the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. See https://www.groundlink.com/visasignature for full program Terms & Conditions. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between this T&Cs Summary and the full program Terms & Conditions, the latter will prevail.
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
Only eligible U.S. Visa Signature card holders may book hotels at visasignaturehotels.com and receive special Visa premium card benefits*.
Best Available Rate Guarantee
The best publicly available rates are guaranteed whenever you book with the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection. If you find a lower room rate† on another website within 24 hours of making a booking with us, we will match the rate.
†The lower rate found must:
- Have identical booking requirements and policies for payment and cancellation as your Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection booking
- Be for the same hotel, room type, stay dates/length and number of guests
- Be publicly viewable and verifiable on the other website
Full terms & conditions are below.
To make a claim, simply complete our Best Rate Guarantee online claim form within 24 hours of making a booking with us. We will review your claim and contact you within 48 hours.
Please note: Hotel cancellation policies vary greatly. Many of our hotels are flexible and allow cancellation up to 24 hours in advance of your stay. The Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection understands that sometimes travel plans change, and therefore does not charge additional change or cancel fees.
Best Available Rate Guarantee Terms & Conditions:
The Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection guarantees the best publicly available rates for all of our hotels, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Best Available Rate Guarantee online claim form must be completed in full within 24 hours of making your Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection booking.
- Claim must include the lower rate and exact link (URL) where it can be confirmed.
- The following rates do not qualify:
- Pre-paid, non-cancellable, and/or non-refundable rates
- Rates available on auction or flash sale websites like (but not limited to) Priceline or Hotwire
- Reward program rates, corporate/group rates, government rates and/or other rates not available to the general public
- Packaged rates that include the room with other travel and/or entertainment goods and services such as (but not limited to) airline tickets, car rentals or show tickets
- If the lower rate is verified, your nightly rate will be adjusted to reflect it.
- The Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim.
- The Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection has the discretion to determine if a competing rate is genuinely available.
- In the case of a dispute, the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection’s decision is final.
- The Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection reserves the right to modify this Best Available Rate Guarantee at any time.
Automatic room upgrade upon arrival
Upon availability at check-in, you will be upgraded to the next highest room class for the duration of your stay.
Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
Upon check-in you will be provided with complimentary in-room Wi-Fi, if available, for the duration of your stay.
Complimentary continental breakfast daily
For the length of your stay, you and one guest will receive complimentary continental breakfast daily. If the hotel does not offer continental breakfast, they will offer another dining or other benefit of equal value based on local market rate.
$25 U.S. Dollars (USD) food or beverage credit
During your hotel stay you will receive a $25 USD credit at check out. Limit of one $25 credit per room, per stay. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Any charges over and above the credit described above will be applied directly to your account to settle upon departure. Credit has no cash value and is not valid on room rate or third party services.
VIP guest status
As a guest through the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection, you will be recognized within the hotel as a VIP guest. VIP guest services and amenities differ by property.
3 PM check-out upon request
Late check-out is available upon request, upon availability by the hotel. At the time of check-in, or during the course of your stay, you may contact the front desk and request late check-out up to 3PM.
* Some Restrictions and Limitations may apply. In cases where one of the benefits is not available at a hotel, the hotel may provide a substitute benefit of equal value. Some hotels may provide one of the benefits as a standard feature of the room being booked. In those cases the hotel may or may not provide a substantial benefit of equal value. Resort fees that cover any of the benefits are not reimbursable. Reservations must be booked either on a Visa Luxury Hotel Collection website or through Visa Concierge for benefits to apply. Please consult the terms and conditions for each property.
- Troon Golf Rewards
U.S. - issued Visa Signature credit card holders are entitled to receive complimentary Silver status in the Troon Rewards® program. Existing Troon Rewards members who have already attained Silver status or higher will be upgraded to the next membership level. An eligible U.S-issued Visa Signature credit card is required for tee time reservations. At the Silver, Gold, and Platinum membership levels, the card holder will be entitled to a 10%, 15% and 20% discount respectively on golf fees reserved on the Visa Signature Troon website or on merchandise purchases made at the golf properties when using their Visa Signature credit card. Troon, Visa or its issuers or any of its concierge providers are not responsible for any claims or damages arising from this offer. By reserving through Troon, the card holder consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions, as stated herein. Troon and Visa reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability (LOL): Participant agrees to comply with all applicable venue regulations with respect to the offer. In redeeming this offer, participant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such participants, whether or not related, agrees to release and hold harmless officers, directors, employees, agents, and assigns of Verizon, Troon, Visa Inc., Visa U.S.A. Inc., Visa International Service Association, Qualfon Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, successors, affiliates, and related companies, client financial institutions, prize suppliers, and advertising, promotion and marketing agencies, including International Merchandising Company LLC, (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability or damage of any kind (including personal injury) resulting from or arising from participation in the event or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the offer (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto).
- Sonoma County Vintners
Certain restrictions and limitations apply. Benefits vary at select Sonoma County wineries and are subject to change at any time. Go to visa.com/signature for full details.
- Visa Signature Concierge
Verizon Visa Card holders are responsible for the payment of any and all charges associated with any goods, services, reservations or bookings purchased or arranged by the Visa Signature Concierge on card holders’ behalf. Any such purchases or arrangements are solely between the card holder and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the transaction. All goods and services subject to availability. See full terms of service at visasignatureconcierge.com.