Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
ZTE Blade™ Vantage 2 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 7
Release date: 03/08/2021
Android Security Patch Level: February 2021
Software Version: Z3153VV1.0.1B13
The current software update includes:
- Verizon Emergency Notification (EN-2020-11-05 check in to the MHS Platform for Bluetooth® or USB Connections).
- February 2021 Android Security Patch update.
- Changes "Hop Limit Value for Hotspot Connected Device Data" to 63 from 255.
- Adds “Avoid bad Wi-Fi connections” settings menu.
Before adding "Avoid bad Wi-Fi connections" setting menu:
After adding "Avoid bad Wi-Fi connections" setting menu:
© 2021 ZTE USA, INC. ZTE and Blade are registered trademarks of ZTE USA, INC.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.