Verizon Bundles - Billing Information
Your first Verizon Bundle bill
Reading your Verizon Bundle bill
- After you enroll in one of the Verizon Bundles, it may take up to three billing cycles for all of the services in your bundle to be activated and to appear on your bill.
- You will receive your Verizon Bundle discount for twelve consecutive months provided you continue to subscribe to these services and your account remains in good standing.
- If you no longer subscribe to a Verizon service in your bundle, such as Verizon Freedom® Essentials, your rates for the remaining services may increase.
Changes in your Verizon Service
- There is a Discount Summary section on your bill that lists the products in your bundle, whether or not the products are pending, and your monthly savings.
- Year-to-date savings for your bundle will also appear on your bill each month.
- Your discount will reflect only those products that are fully activated and not in pending status. If you are not receiving the full discount, please check the Discount Summary section of your bill to see if any of your services are still pending or are not yet activated.
- Products listed in the Discount Summary section are required to receive your Verizon Freedom discount. Some products selected for your Verizon Bundle may not be associated with a discount.
Verizon Bundles - Availability & Qualifications
- When you add an additional qualified product to your Verizon Bundle, you will be upgraded to the next bundle level, such as, Double to Triple Play or Triple to Ultimate Play. When you upgrade your bundle, you will receive the new bundle savings for 12 months from the date you upgraded.
- If you disconnect a product that is part of your Verizon Bundle, the system will determine the next lower qualifying bundle. Your bundle will be downgraded to the lower bundle for the remainder of the 12 months. The 12-month discount clock does not restart. If you eliminate a product from your bundle, prices for the remaining bundle products may increase.
- If you move, you will need to contact Verizon to negotiate a new bundle based on current availability and pricing in your new location.
- As a Verizon Bundle customer, you will be contacted by Verizon one to two months before your bundle agreement expires. You will be offered the chance to renew your savings based on discounts and programs available at that time. If you chose not to renew, the bundle price will revert to individual product pricing at the end of your 12-month agreement.