You can no longer choose Above Unlimited when adding lines or changing plans on your account. You can keep this plan if you already have it and add current mix and match plans to your account if you want.
Visit our unlimited plan comparison page to see if switching to a current unlimited plan is right for you.
Every phone on Above Unlimited gets:
- Premium Unlimited 4G LTE data* (75 GB)
- Unlimited domestic Talk & Text
- Mexico & Canada included
- 5 TravelPass® days per month to use in more than 185 countries
- Unlimited international messaging from the US
- HD-quality streaming (720p)
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot with 20 GB/line at full 4G LTE speeds
- 500 GB Verizon Cloud storage
- Verizon Up rewards
- Apple® Music included
5G Ultra Wideband network access - A 5G phone on an Above Unlimited plan gets**:
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband data
- Unlimited 4K HD streaming***
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband hotspot
*4G LTE: In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than traffic after 75 GB/month, Mobile Hotspot/tethering available on and reduced to speeds up to 600 Kbps after 20 GB/month.
**Included for a limited time only. 5G Ultra Wideband requires 5G capable device inside the 5G coverage area. $10/mo charge and credit for 5G access will appear on your bill. Downloads over 5G Ultra Wideband; uploads initially over 4G LTE, but will not count against your 4G LTE data plan.
***Requires 4K HD video streaming capable device and streaming service.