You can no longer choose Above Unlimited when adding lines or changing plans on your account. You can keep this plan if you already have it and add current mix and match plans to your account if you want.
Visit our unlimited plan comparison page to see if switching to a current unlimited plan is right for you.
Every phone on Above Unlimited gets:
- Unlimited 4G LTE / 5G Nationwide
TTpremium data1 (75 GB)
- Unlimited domestic Talk & Text
- Mexico & Canada included
- 5 TravelPass® days per month to use in more than 185 countries
- Unlimited international messaging from the US
- HD-quality streaming (720p)
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot with 20 GB/line at full 4G LTE / 5G Nationwide data1
- 500 GB Verizon Cloud storage
- Verizon Up rewards
- Apple® Music included
- discovery+ 6 months on us2
- Apple Arcade℠ 6 months on us3
- Google Play Pass 6 months on us4
5G Ultra Wideband network access - A 5G phone on an Above Unlimited plan gets**:5
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband data
- Unlimited 4K HD streaming
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband hotspot
1In times of congestion, your smartphone and Mobile Hotspot data may be temporarily slower than traffic after 75 GB/month, Mobile Hotspot/tethering available on and reduced to speeds up to 600 Kbps after 20 GB/month; Mobile Hotspot data may be temporarily slower than other traffic during times of congestion after 75 GB/month of smartphone data.
2Eligible for 6 months of discovery+ (ad-free) on us with Above Unlimited (must enroll by 11/30/21).
3Eligible for 6 months of Apple Arcade on us (must enroll by 1/4/22)
4Eligible for 6 months of Google Play Pass on us (must enroll by 1/4/22)
5Included for a limited time only. $10/mo charge and credit for 5G access will appear on your bill.