You can no longer choose Go Unlimited when adding lines or changing plans on your account. You can keep this plan if you already have it and add current Unlimited plans to your account if you want.
Note: Go Unlimited plans purchased on or before 6/17/18 can't be mixed and matched. However, you can switch to a current unlimited plan any time in My Verizon.
Every line with Go Unlimited gets:
- Unlimited 4G LTE / 5G Nationwide1 data
- Unlimited domestic Talk & Text
- Talk, text and data in Mexico & Canada included
- DVD-quality streaming (480p)
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot (600 Kbps)
- Verizon Up rewards
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband data
- Unlimited 4K HD streaming
- Unlimited 5G Ultra Wideband hotspot
14G LTE / 5G Nationwide: In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than traffic.
2$10/mo charge and credit for 5G access will appear on your bill.