Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Google Pixel 8 Pro Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 5
Release date: 2/5/2024
Android™ Security Patch Level: February 2024
Software Version: UQ1A.240205.004.A1
The current software update provides:
- Security: The most up to date Android security patch for your device.
- Camera: General improvements for system stability and performance in certain conditions.
- Display & Graphics: Addressed an issue where the display was corrupted in certain conditions.
- Framework: Addressed a performance issue with certain third-party apps.
- Wi-Fi: General improvements for Wi-Fi stability and performance.
System Update 3
Release date: 12/07/2023
Android Security Patch Level: December 2023
Software Version: UQ1A.231205.015.A1
The current software update provides performance improvements and addresses the following:
- Includes the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
- General improvements for stability or performance with certain system apps.
- Hearing aid wouldn't pair with phone during calls under certain conditions.
Battery & Charging
- General improvements for charging and battery usage.
- Issue with Fingerprint on first attempt when always-on display was enabled.
- Bluetooth discovery and Bluetooth usage stopped functioning under certain conditions.
- General improvements for camera stability.
Display & Graphics
- Emoji icons were rendering brighter than the rest of the adjacent content.
- Visual artifacts occurred while scrolling on the home screen under certain conditions.
- Users occasionally received a green flash when using the phone.
- General improvements to display stability.
- General improvements for system stability and performance.
Location & GPS issue
- Occasional GPS instability under certain conditions.
- Phone vibrated continuously under certain conditions.
- Third-party apps occasionally crashed on start up.
- Battery charging notifications in certain conditions.
- Voice over Wi-Fi calls failed under certain conditions.
- General improvements for network connection stability and performance.
- Screen would appear black in certain conditions.
- Custom clock would reset to default in certain conditions.
- Email notification overlays were not removed.
- Empty home screen after unlocking via fingerprint in certain conditions.
- Incorrect date/time showed in status bar.
- Quick settings tiles wouldn't activate under certain conditions.
- Clock and temperature overlapped on the At a Glance lock screen.
- Notifications would occasionally be blank in certain conditions.
- Occasionally Messages SMS icon wouldn't display.
- Missing icons after unlocking via fingerprint in certain conditions.
- Mobile icons would be missing when multiple SIMs were used.
- Unable to unlock device in certain conditions.
- Wallpaper on home screen was black in certain conditions.
- Wi-Fi icon wouldn't display in certain conditions.
- General improvement to the setup wizard flow pertaining to the navigation mode selection.
- General improvements for performance and Memory management in certain UI transitions.
- General improvements for performance and stability in certain UI transitions and animations.
- General improvements for system stability and performance in certain conditions.
- General improvements for Wi-Fi stability and performance in certain conditions.
Next steps and additional links
Pixel and Google are trademarks of Google Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.