The Just Kids plan is a child-friendly smartphone plan that gives kids an unlimited ability to learn, grow and stay in touch with family. Just Kids lets parents manage screen time, content and more (with Smart Family features).
Just Kids comes with the Verizon Smart Family app, letting you select your kid's contacts, set data usage, enable content filters to block inappropriate content, limit access to certain apps, track location and more.1
The Just Kids plan includes:
- Unlimited 4G LTE / 5G Nationwide2 data at a maximum speed of 5 Mbps3
- Verizon Smart Family Premium for parental control and location tracking ($9.99/month value)
- Unlimited talk and text with up to 20 parent-approved contacts
- DVD-quality streaming (480p)
It's easy to add a Just Kids line to your family account.
- On 8/20/20, we upgraded the Just Kids plan from 5 GB/month 4G LTE data to unlimited 4G LTE data at 5 Mbps speed. If you had Just Kids before that date, your plan changed automatically. You can check your Just Kids data in My Verizon.
- Just Kids is not eligible to add 5G Ultra Wideband access.
1Some third-party messaging and calling apps must be controlled by the parent on the child's device.
25G Nationwide is available in 2,700+ cities. 5G Nationwide access requires a 5G Nationwide-capable device, which automatically connects when you're in a 5G coverage area. Most devices manufactured in 2020 require the customer to download a software update that adds the 5G Nationwide capability. The software updates will begin to roll out to capable devices in the weeks and months following the 5G Nationwide announcement on 10/13/20. View a list of eligible devices. Learn about our 5G Nationwide network. Shop 5G devices.
3In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic.