Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Kyocera DuraForce Ultra 5G UW Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 17
Release date: 07/18/2023
Android™ Security Patch Level: June 2023
Software Version: 4.700VZ
The current software update:
- Provides the most up to date Android Security patch for your device
- Addressed an issue that occasionally caused the device to get stuck in a reboot loop
- Addressed an issue that prevented users from accessing the My Verizon app from the workbook
Next steps and additional links
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.