Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon Gizmo Watch 3 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
The update will automatically be pushed to your device. Ensure your device is powered on to receive the update. This software will also be available to pull via over-the-air (OTA). To perform the pull you will need to:
- Open the GizmoHub app on your phone.
- From the app's home screen, select More > Manage Devices.
- Select your device.
- Scroll down and select Check device software updates.
If a software update is needed, it will begin when the Gizmo Watch 3 is placed on its charger. The watch must be turned on and the charger plugged into power.
System Update 3
Release date: 11/02/2023
Software Version: QTAX57_20B38
The current software update addressed the following:
- The step counter reset unexpectedly when the watch was power reset.
- Message/photo history was occasionally deleted when the watch was power reset.
- Calls occasionally dropped for Apple® iPhone® XR models.