GizmoHub is a smartphone app that lets you call, locate and manage Gizmo watches. With the app, you can:
- Speak with your child – Call your child's Gizmo any time, and your child can call you.
- Video chat with your child – Video call with your child's Gizmo Watch 3 or Verizon GizmoWatch Disney Edition for up to 3 minutes for a quick catch-up.
- Locate your child – Check the location of your child's Gizmo with one tap.
- You can schedule a time for the Gizmo to automatically update its location.
- You can set GPS boundaries and get notified if the Gizmo enters or leaves the area.
- Add contacts – Invite Gizmo Buddies, Caregivers and other Guardians so they can call and get calls from the Gizmo.
The Gizmo Buddy feature allows calling and texting between Gizmo Watches.
- Send messages – Send short text messages to your child's Gizmo.
- Create group chats - Guardians can create a group and select its members, and then everyone in the group can join in on the same text message conversations, including your child on their Gizmo watch.
- Manage your child's Gizmo – You can use the GizmoHub app to change settings on the Gizmo, like volume, ringtones and fun sounds.
- Keep your child's information safe – You can protect this app by adding a PIN. Even if your phone is lost or stolen, your child's information will remain protected.