GizmoHub is an app that lets you call, find and control your Gizmo wearable devices (e.g., GizmoGadget™, GizmoWatch™, GizmoWatch 2™, GizmoWatch Disney Edition, etc.). You'll need to download and install the app on your phone to set up your Gizmo devices.
Once they're set up, you can use the app to:
- Speak with your child – Call your child's Gizmo any time, and your child can call you.
- Video chat with your child* – Video call with your child’s Verizon GizmoWatch Disney Edition for up to 3 minutes for a quick check in.
- Find your child – Check the location of your child's Gizmo with just one tap. You can also schedule a time for the Gizmo to automatically check your child's location or set GPS boundaries and get notified if your child crosses them.
- Add contacts – Invite Gizmo Buddies, Caregivers and other Guardians who can call the Gizmo and receive calls.
Note: Set up a Gizmo Buddy to let 2 Gizmo Watches call and text each other.
- Send messages – Send short text messages to your child's GizmoGadget, GizmoWatch, or GizmoWatch 2.
- Manage your child's Gizmo – You can use the GizmoHub app to change settings on the Gizmo, like volume, ringtones and fun sounds.
- Keep your child's information safe – You can protect this app by adding a PIN. Even if your phone is lost or stolen, your child's information will remain protected.
*Available only on the Verizon GizmoWatch Disney Edition. For the best experience, make sure you have the latest Android or iOS software update for your phone.