Finding your Verizon 9100VM network's security settings
- When the router home page displays, click Wireless in the top menu bar. [Show Me]
- The Wireless Status screen will display.
Close the configuration window.
- The SSID is the second setting from the top.
- The WEP key settings are in the fifth row. You will need to know the WEP key and whether 64-bit or 128-bit encryption is being used.
- Note: You may want to write down the SSID and WEP settings and save them in a safe place for future reference.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house