Entering the network encryption key
Creating an Verizon MI424WR wireless network with a FiOS connection
- Click Security in the left navigation panel.
- Confirm that the Security check box is selected.[Show Me]
- Select the type of network encryption you configured during setup in the Security Mode field.[Show Me]
- Select Hex in the Key Format field. [Show Me]
- If you're using WEP encryption, select the same level of WEP encryption (64-bit or 128-bit) you chose in your Verizon MI424WR configuration utility. [Show Me]
- Enter your network's encryption key in the Default Key field. It must be identical to the encryption key you entered when you set up your Verizon router.[Show Me]
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house