Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 7
Release date: 11/29/2021
Software Version for 46mm: R805USQU1DUJ6
Software Version for 42mm: R815USQU1DUJ6
This software update provides the latest updates for your Galaxy Watch.
New Watch Faces
- Four new watch faces have been added: Live wallpaper, Basic dashboard, Info brick and Weather center.
Enhancements have been applied to existing watch faces below:
- Steps challenge: Added new animations and the option to choose Steps or Together. For example, when the challenge is over, the bear will go outside.
- Animal: Added customization options for the watch edge.
- My Face: GIF is now supported.
- Cute Character: Two new characters have been added.
- AR Emoji and Bitmoji: Added popup to inform users that they can create their own avatars using mobile app.
- The Together feature lets you challenge your friends to walking competitions. Or you can join Global challenges and participate in different workout contests with people all over the world. On your paired phone, open Samsung Health and tap the Together tab.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
- Operating System FAQs
- Check out the latest Verizon offers for and upgrade to a newer Samsung smartwatch. Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.