Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 3
Release date: 12/21/2020
Software Version: R845/R855USQU1BTK2
This software update contains the latest Tizen 5.5 Operating System and performance improvements for your Galaxy Watch3. Features include:
- Smart Reply – Reply with suggested messages.
- AR Emoji/Bitmoji – Use your phone's AR Emoji/Bitmoji on your watch.
- SmartThings Find – Locate your watch even when it's offline.
- Screen Capture – Take screenshots on your watch and send them to your phone.
System Update 2
Release date: 09/15/2020
Software Version: R845/R855USQU1BTH4
This software update introduces a new Health and Fitness feature and includes the latest performance improvements for your Galaxy Watch 3.
- Your Galaxy Watch can record and analyze your heart rhythm for the presence of atrial fibrillation, a type of irregular heart rhythm1
- Download the Samsung Health Monitor app on your paired smartphone.
- Follow the instructions to take on-demand ECG reading.
1ECG app never looks for signs of a heart attack. Do not use ECG app if you have an implanted pacemaker, implanted cardiac defibrillator, or other implanted electronic devices.
System Update 1
Release date: 08/12/2020
Software Version: R845/R855USQU1BTG6
This software update introduces 3 new Health and Fitness features:
- SpO2 Measurement – Monitor blood oxygen levels for fitness and wellness
- VO2Max – Track heart and lung endurance during exercise
- Advanced Run Coaching – Post-run data and analysis to improve running performance
This update also includes the latest improvements and software for your Galaxy Watch3.
Blood Oxygen (SpO2)1
- SpO2 measurement can track how well your heart is pumping oxygen through the body. Swipe right to open the Blood Oxygen widget, and track your oxygen saturation in real-time.
1This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
Maximum Oxygen Consumption (VO2Max)2
- VO2Max, the maximum amount of oxygen consumption, evaluates overall endurance during training. After completing a workout, the watch will display your VO2Max result.
- Additional insights are available in the Samsung Health app when paired with a smartphone.
2This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
Advanced Run Coaching
- Galaxy Watch3 can analyze your running form to help you get the most out of every mile.
- Measures Asymmetry, Contact time, Vertical oscillation, Regularity, Flight time, and Stiffness during a run.
- Results are displayed after completing the running workout.
Next steps and additional links
© 2020 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.