Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 4
Release date: 03/26/2021
Software Version: R845/R855USQU1BUB2
This software update introduces the following features for your Galaxy Watch3. The latest security update is also included.
Samsung Health Improvements
- Invite up to 9 friends to join and walk with you, in the "Together" section of the Samsung Health app over your connected phone. You can also track your progress on your paired Galaxy Watch3 under Samsung Health > Together.
- A good night's sleep is important. Galaxy Watch3 now provides a Sleep score, in addition to automatically tracking your sleep pattern.
- Auto workout recognition time is reduced from 10 minutes to 3 minutes for running, rowing machine and elliptical, making it easier to track your workouts.
- Enjoy home workout videos with a variety of fitness programs from Samsung Health using your connected phone. Go to Samsung Health "Fitness" section and select a program to add. Once you start working out, your paired Galaxy Watch3 will provide instructions, track your exercises, and help get your body moving. Different exercises may show different tracking screens on your watch (examples below).
- To end the workout anytime, swipe up and tap Finish.
Always On Display – Removed seconds display
- The seconds hand/display on selected watch faces will be removed when Always On Display is turned on. This change only applies to the preloaded watch faces.
Watch face examples when AOD is OFF:
Watch face examples when AOD is ON:
Available for download from Galaxy Store, the Hand Wash application helps improve hygiene by tracking hand washing. It can detect hand washing, track how often you wash hands, and provide reminders to wash hands at regular intervals in the day.
System Update 3
Release date: 12/21/2020
Software Version: R845/R855USQU1BTK2
This software update contains the latest Tizen 5.5 Operating System and performance improvements for your Galaxy Watch3. Features include:
- Smart Reply – Reply with suggested messages.
- AR Emoji/Bitmoji – Use your phone's AR Emoji/Bitmoji on your watch.
- SmartThings Find – Locate your watch even when it's offline.
- Screen Capture – Take screenshots on your watch and send them to your phone.
Next steps and additional links
© 2021 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.