Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
TCL 30 V 5G Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 4
Release date: 01/09/2023
Android™ Security Patch Level: November 2022
Software Version: 3DD0 (Postpaid) / 3DD2 (Prepaid)
The current software update:
- Provides the most up to date Android Security patches for your device.
- Addresses an one-way audio issue.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
- Operating System FAQs
- Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.
TCL 30 V 5G - View Software Version
How to use Verizon Cloud
TCL 30 V 5G - Install Device Software Updates
TCL is a registered trademark of TCL Technology Group Corporation.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.