The Fios TV app is your mobile companion to your Fios TV service and is available to all Fios TV subscribers. With a modern user interface (UI) and intuitive navigation, the Fios TV app provides effortless content discovery from our ever-increasing catalog of newly added networks and On Demand titles. At home or away, enjoy TV with a smile. It’s TV as you want it!
Watch virtually all your channels at home, stream your recorded content, view lots of channels on-the-go, catch up on your missed shows, access thousands of On Demand, and binge on your favorite content. The app is organized into five primary menu categories:
- Home: Home showcases prominent and recommended live TV and On Demand content. You also get to glance your most recent recordings.
- Guide: Guide (also referred to as TV guide or TV listings) is your primary portal for live TV content.
- My Stuff: This is your content library from where you can find your DVR recordings, and purchased, rented, or downloaded content. You may also manage your DVR recordings from here.
- Browse: This is your gateway to the world of Fios content neatly organized by categories—Featured, Shows, Movies, and Networks. Access programs from your subscribed channels including premium networks from the Networks menu option under Browse. Each of the Browse categories has mindfully curated sections to facilitate browsing.
- Search: Looking for something specific? Type in the movie, show, channel, team, or top cast member that you might be interested in.