Starting the Windows XP Network Setup Wizard
Steps to add a computer to a D-Link DI-604 wired home network
- Select Next when the Welcome to the Network Setup Wizard displays. [Show Me]
- Review the preparation steps and select Next. Please disregard the note to install the network adapters and turn on all peripherals. That will be done in a later step. [Show Me]
- If the disconnected network hardware window displays, select Ignore disconnected network hardware and click Next. [Show Me]
- Select Other as the Internet connection method and click Next.
- Select This computer connects directly to the Internet. I do not have a network yet as the specific Internet connection method and click Next. [Show Me]
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house