- When the router home page displays, click Wireless in the top menu bar.
- Click Basis Security Settings in the left navigation panel.
- Change the name of your network by changing the SSID in section 2 of the Basic Settings. You will assign this SSID to all devices connected to your home network.
- Write down your new SSID and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
- Close the Verizon 9100VM router Management Console
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house