Total Mobile Protection is a device protection option that provides:
- Coverage for loss, theft and damage (including water damage)
- Coverage for post-warranty defects
- Access to Tech Coach experts which can provide answers to your toughest questions about your device and virtually everything it connects to
- When traveling internationally, in many destinations expedited claim fulfillment for replacements. Or for select smartphones, quick reimbursement for cracked-screen repairs
- 24/7 claims service, so you won't be without a device for long
- These device protection benefits as well, which are available for select smartphones, subject to parts/inventory availability:
*Battery replacement provided under the Extended Warranty program is available in select locations. Eligibility determined at the point of claim. Check repair eligibility online in My Verizon. In Florida and for Florida customers, battery replacement coverage is provided by the insurance program (device replacement deductible and claim limit apply).
There are 3 Total Mobile Protection options:
- Total Mobile Protection, which is for a single line only.
- Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device, which gives you coverage for any 3 eligible lines on your account, and you don't have to choose which lines to cover when you enroll. If you have more than 3 lines, you can also enroll in additional coverage for up to 7 more lines on your account.
- Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device for Business, which gives you flexible coverage for any 3 lines on a business account with 3 to 10 lines. Registered lines reopen after 12 months of no claims, allowing you to register a new line, for added flexibility.
- 3 lines on a business account, for business accounts with 3 - 10 lines
- 11 lines on a business account, for business accounts with 11 - 24 lines
- 25 lines on a business account, for business accounts with 25 – 49 lines
Registered lines on business accounts reopen after 12 months of no claims, allowing you to register a new line, for added flexibility.