Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon GizmoWatch™ 2 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
The software will automatically be pushed to your device. Ensure your device is powered on to receive the update. This software will also be available to pull via over-the-air (OTA). To perform the pull you will need to:
- Open the GizmoHub app on your phone.
- From the app's home screen, select More > Manage Devices.
- Select your device.
- Scroll down and select Check device software updates.
If a software update is needed, it will begin when the GizmoWatch 2 is placed on its charger. The watch must be turned on and the charger plugged into power.
System Update 7
Release date: 06/05/2023
Software Version: ZW20V1.0.0B37
The current software update:
- Increases the number of contacts from 10 to 20, including the primary guardian.
- Allows the ability to add a Gizmo buddy via Bluetooth® from the watch (pending a parent's approval).
System Update 6
Release date: 10/12/2022
Software Version: ZW20V1.0.0B34
The current software update provides performance enhancements and improvements for the following:
- Added Message Readout tutorial to teach users learn how to use the feature functions.
- Updated the Weather app to a newer version.
- Updated the Location Tracking engine to improve location tracking performance.
- Addressed an issue for Step Counter and other functions.