Verizon Selects helps make Verizon and third-party marketing you see more personalized and useful to you across the devices and services you use. This program shares information with Verizon Media.
Verizon Selects uses:
- Information about your wireless device and how you use it - including web addresses of the sites you visit, information about the apps on your device and features you use, as well as device and advertising identifiers.
- Information about your device location including network data and location information transmitted by apps and sites you permit to use your device location.
- Your postal and email addresses.
- Information about your Verizon products and services and how you use them (such as data and calling features and use, phone numbers you call and receive calls from and the times you make and receive these calls, Fios service options, equipment and device types). Some of this information is CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information), which is information about the quantity, type, destination, location, and amount of use of your Verizon telecommunications and interconnected voice over internet protocol (VoIP) services and related billing information.
- Information we get from other companies (such as gender, age range, interests, shopping preferences, and ad responses) or that you provide.
- Information advertisers share with us to better target their own advertising.
Information about phone numbers you call or receive calls from won't be combined with Verizon Media information.
The advertising program uses online and device identifiers including browser cookies, advertising IDs from Apple and Google, and one created by Verizon, known as a Unique Identifier Header or UIDH. Verizon includes a UIDH in the address information of Internet requests going to Verizon companies, including Verizon Media. When you join Verizon Selects, the UIDH may also be shared with partners who help us provide advertising services. Verizon partners are authorized to use the UIDH only as part of Verizon and Verizon Media services and not for their own separate uses. Learn more about UIDH.
Review the full Verizon Selects Participation Agreement.