Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Google Pixel 4 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 37
Release date: 10/03/2022
Android™ Security Patch Level: October 2022
Software Version: TP1A.221005.002
This software update addressed the following issues:
- Audible humming or noise artifacts during calls while using wired headsets
- Launcher crashed when connecting to VPN in certain conditions
- Compatibility issues with certain app widgets in Android 13
- Media player displayed default icon for certain media apps
- Device crash when playing audio from local storage
- Empty Quick Settings tiles displayed in the notification shade
- Work Profile toggle button appeared truncated in the app drawer
- Prevented available Wi-Fi networks from displaying in the network selection menu in certain apps
System Update 35
Release date: 08/15/2022
Android Security Patch Level: August 2022
Software Version: TP1A.220624.014
The Android T (August 2022) update includes the most up to date security patches, and improvements across many areas including performance, stability, battery, and more.
New features introduced in Android T (Android 13) include:
Media control has been redesigned so you can view album art while listening to music on your phone.
Extend the color theming of your app icons beyond Google's apps.
Per App Language Settings
This new setting allows you to use languages as fluidly as you do in real life and select different language preferences for each of your apps.
Android 13 will provide you with control over which apps can send notifications.
Clearing of Clipboard History
Get timely recommendations and options to bolster your privacy. When an app accesses your clipboard, you'll not only receive an alert, but your clipboard history will automatically be deleted after a short time so that apps are preemptively blocked from accessing old copied information.
Live sharing allows you to interact with content being shared in Google Meet.
Android 13 on your phone builds on award-winning Material You that we launched last year – so your phone adapts to you, not the other way around.
Copy and Paste
With Android 13, we're bringing the ability to copy a URL, address, or picture from your phone, and paste it on your tablet.
Next steps and additional links
Pixel and Google are trademarks of Google Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.