Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Google Pixel 4 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 37
Release date: 10/03/2022
Android Security Patch Level: October 2022
Software Version: TP1A.221005.002
This software update addressed the following issues:
- Audible humming or noise artifacts during calls while using wired headsets
- Launcher crashed when connecting to VPN in certain conditions
- Compatibility issues with certain app widgets in Android 13
- Media player displayed default icon for certain media apps
- Device crash when playing audio from local storage
- Empty Quick Settings tiles displayed in the notification shade
- Work Profile toggle button appeared truncated in the app drawer
- Prevented available Wi-Fi networks from displaying in the network selection menu in certain apps
Next steps and additional links
Pixel and Google are trademarks of Google Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.