Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
- 1. How to transfer contacts and media
- 2. Activate your phone
- 3. Protect your privacy and phone
- 4. Connect your email accounts
- 5. Download apps
- 6. Understand data usage
- 7. Set up HD Voice
- 8. Pair with a Bluetooth® accessory
- 9. Maximize battery life
- 10. Explore additional support resources and tools
Top 10 Things to Do with Your New Smartphone
Congratulations on your new smartphone! You now have a powerful tool to keep you constantly connected to the people, places and things that matter most.
Whether this is your first smartphone or you're an experienced smartphone user, the topics below can help you get more out of your new phone.
1. How to transfer contacts and media
2. Activate your phone
3. Protect your privacy and phone
4. Connect your email accounts
5. Download apps
6. Understand data usage
7. Set up HD Voice
8. Pair with a Bluetooth® accessory
9. Maximize battery life
10. Explore additional support resources and tools
Apple, and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the US and other countries and is used under license.
© 2022 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the US and countries around the world.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.