Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
- One Talk
- Services & Apps
- What is a simulator?
- What's the difference between using a simulator or an emulator to learn about my device?
- What simulators are available for smartphones and tablets?
- What how to guides can I see in online simulators?
- Do I need to download the simulator to my device to use it?
Smartphone and tablet simulators | Learn how to use your device
Verizon's "how to" simulators provide a visual guide and a hands-on walkthrough of advanced smartphone and tablet functions, including:
- Set up and activation
- Basic settings
- Mobile network and data
- Battery and power
- Backup and restore
- Security and lock screens
- Making and receiving calls, texts and emails
- Managing contacts
- Camera, photos and videos
- Home screen
- And so much more
Our simulators include tutorials for:
- iOS devices:
- Apple® iPhone®
- Apple® iPad®
- Android devices:
- Services & Apps:
- My Verizon
- Verizon Cloud
- Verizon Messages
- Verizon Smart Family
- One Talk services & desk phones
See the full list of simulators below.
Services & Apps
What is a simulator?
What's the difference between using a simulator or an emulator to learn about my device?
What simulators are available for smartphones and tablets?
What how to guides can I see in online simulators?
Do I need to download the simulator to my device to use it?