Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
- Customer Agreement
- My Service
- My Privacy
- What happens if my Postpay Service is canceled before the end of my contract term?
- Your Mobile Number and Porting.
- Can I have someone else manage my Postpay account?
- Can Verizon change this Agreement or my Service?
- My wireless device
- Internet Access
- Where and how does Verizon wireless Service work?
- How does Verizon calculate my charges?
- What Charges are set by Verizon?
- Government Taxes, Fees and Other Charges
- What is roaming?
- How can I prevent unintended charges on my bill or block spam calls?
- How and when can I dispute charges?
- What are my rights for dropped calls or interrupted Service?
- Billing and Payments
- Backup Payment Agreement
- What if my wireless device gets lost or stolen?
- What are Verizon's rights to limit or end Service or end this Agreement?
- Am I eligible for special discounts?
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- About this Agreement