Our $10/month Smartwatch Data & Safety perk is available when you have Unlimited Ultimate, Unlimited Plus and/or Unlimited Welcome1.
You get full discount access to a smartwatch data plan and full discount to a subscription to Care Smart with Get Help - Professional Monitoring.
Verizon Care Smart with Get Help - Professional Monitoring is designed to help your loved ones live safely and independently:
- Lets trusted contacts communicate with the watch user and view the most recent reported location.2
- Includes fall detection notification.3
- With the added benefit of professional monitoring, your loved one has 24/7 call center monitoring, designed to detect falls, communicate with the watch user and call 911 if needed.4
Unlimited smartwatch data plan features:
- Unlimited 5G / 4G LTE data (+15 GB of premium data) With this unlimited plan, you get premium data to ensure even faster surfing and streaming, any time of day. After exceeding allowance, your data speeds will be reduced to 600 Kbps per month.
- Unlimited Talk & Text - talk and text as much as you want on capable devices.
Note: If you have:
- Unlimited Plus - you're eligible to save on a plan for watches (only $7.50/month plus taxes and fees, tablets (starting at $10/month plus taxes and fees) and more.
- Unlimited Ultimate - you're eligible to save on 2 plans for watches (only $7.50/month plus taxes and fees, tablets (starting at $10/month plus taxes and fees) and more.
1If you have Welcome Unlimited you can also add perks to that plan. However, Welcome Unlimited is no longer available to add to your account.
2Agents at WiMacTel Inc. dba viiz Communications (ViiZ Communications) support all assistance calls made in connection with the Get Help - Professional Monitoring service. A ViiZ Communications agent is also responsible for calling the user's watch after their watch detects a fall. A ViiZ Communications agent provides voice-call response to the watch user in the event of a fall alert or when the user taps the Get Help button on their watch face or, specifically for Apple Watch, makes an assistance call with Siri. ViiZ Communications is an independent company and not a Verizon affiliate or agent.
3If your Apple watch detects the wearer is unresponsive for about a minute after a hard fall, the watch automatically calls emergency services.
4If your Samsung watch detects the wearer is unresponsive for more than 30 seconds after a hard fall, an SOS message will be sent to the Emergency Point Of Contact, once you set it in the Galaxy wearable app.