Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Verizon Jetpack® MiFi® 7730L Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
Release date: 06/25/2018
Software Version: MDM9x40_3.21.7_Linux_2.74.4
This software update brings various performance improvements to your device.
Network Band Update
- Band 66, a radio frequency for 4G/LTE, has been enabled with Carrier Aggregation for increased bandwidth and enhanced performance
User Interface Enhancements
- Added a new Wi-Fi On/Off setting
- Updated the device homescreen with carousel style navigation
- Improved device stability
- Added support for Verizon remote diagnostics