Former Chief Executive Officer of MetricStream, Inc.
Independent Director since: 2013
Corporate Governance and Policy (Chair)
Key skills and experience:
- Leadership: Highly regarded and accomplished executive with over 30 years of experience building and scaling consumer and B2B businesses in the technology industry. As CEO of MetricStream, led the company's transformation into a leader in Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions.
- Marketing: Served as Chief Marketing Officer at two public companies (Loudcloud and NorthPoint Communications), leading the design and implementation of all sales and marketing strategies and driving revenue growth. As President of Blockbuster.com, launched the entertainment retailer's first online presence.
- Risk management: Acquired significant expertise with integrated enterprise risk management, regulatory compliance functions and quality, vendor and audit management software solutions across a wide array of industries during her tenure at MetricStream, as well as through service on the audit committees of Verizon, Okta and Arbitron.
- Technology: Gained valuable experience developing and marketing emerging technology applications and solutions, including internet infrastructure, cloud-based and identity security services, business software platforms, e-commerce and digital media.
- MetricStream, Inc., a leading provider of governance, risk, compliance and quality management
- Chief Executive Officer (2002-2018)
- Executive positions at Loudcloud, Inc., NorthPoint Communications, Blockbuster Inc. and IBM (domestic and international) (1984-2002)
Other public company boards:
Okta, Inc. (since 2018)
Roper Technologies, Inc. (since 2018)
Nordstrom, Inc. (2015-May 2022)