We areall included.
Winning through diversity and inclusion.
Verizon is committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We care about diversity in both our employees and our suppliers. Diversity and inclusion is how we achieve success. By celebrating diversity across all spectrums, including but not limited to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran/military status, and age, we are a stronger company and culture.
We take pride in our talented and diverse team of people who focus on our customers, every day. Their combined intelligence, spirit and creativity make Verizon a great place to work, learn and grow.
Our track record.
Connecting andengaging employees.
Our employee resource groups provide a forum for professional and personal development, celebrating diversity and solving unique business challenges across Verizon’s diverse customer base. Verizon supports ten employee resource groups:
- ADVANCE of Verizon – Advocates for Disability, Access, Neurodiversity and Caregiver Empowerment
- NAV of Verizon – Native Americans of Verizon
- PRISM of Verizon – Lead with pride
- VALOR of Verizon – Veterans and Advocates Leading the Organization Responsibly
- PACT of Verizon – Parents and Caregivers Together
- United of Verizon – Progress through unity
- WAVE of Verizon – Women’s Association of Verizon Employees
- SOMOS Verizon – The voice of the Latinx community
- PACE @ Verizon – Pan Asian Corporate Excellence
- BOLD of Verizon – Black Originators Leaders and Doers
Investing in our people.
We are committed to providing a curriculum that helps all employees mitigate bias and support conscious inclusion.