Tune in today for the inaugural Citizen Verizon Assembly: Charging Social Change Forward.
Hear from the leading change makers and activists on the most pressing issues impacting the world today.
Earlier this month, we announced our new responsible business plan, Citizen Verizon, which reinforces our deep-rooted commitment to address the most pressing global economic, environmental and social issues.
While Citizen Verizon will serve as a framework to expand our impact and key commitments, no one person or company can change the world on their own. It takes a coalition of change makers, dreamers and doers to build a more equitable and inclusive future. That’s why we assembled some of the best and brightest thought leaders for our inaugural Citizen Verizon Assembly: Charging Social Change Forward.
Tune in today!
Live-streamed on Yahoo Finance and Verizon’s Twitter from 5:00 - 6:00 PM ET, Citizen Verizon Assembly features a series of panel conversations and keynotes from leaders on how to accelerate progress and spark change.
- Hans Vestberg, Chairman and CEO, Verizon
- Yara Shahidi, actress, producer and change agent
- Andrew Yang, Founder, Humanity Forward
- Matthew McCarthy, CEO, Ben and Jerry’s
- Meredith Walker, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls
- Mindy Grossman, CEO, WW
- David Heath, Co-Founder and CEO, Bombas
- Enrique Lores, CEO, HP
- Geoffrey Canada, President of the Harlem Children’s Zone, activist and pioneering school reformer
- Karamo Brown, television host, author and activist
- Jen Rogers, Anchor, Yahoo
Tune in today and learn how you can take action and champion the greater good.