Love is going Ultra!
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching — and you might be asking: What’s the greatest gift you can give someone you love? Our answer: connection!
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
Now through Feb. 14, Verizon is offering one of our best buy-one-get-one deals. Choose from the latest line up of 5G phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and the Google Pixel 6 Pro, and gift one on us!
Who’s eligible and how?
Current and new Verizon customers, as well as Verizon employees, are eligible for this deal. Both lines need to be on the new 5G Get More plan, and at least one line must be activated as a new line of service; the second line can be an upgrade.
Perk up Valentine’s Day with 5G Get More.
The 5G Get More plan has a ton of perks to make Valentine’s Day even more special.
With your free movie, music, TV and gaming subscriptions:
- Cuddle up on the couch and stream a rom-com on Hulu or Disney+
- Create a romantic playlist on Apple Music to stream during a candlelit dinner
- Sports lovers can stream football documentaries on ESPN+ before, after and even during the Big Game
- Make it a game night with Apple Arcade or Google Play Pass
With 50 percent off 5G Home Internet:
- You can surprise that special someone with fast, reliable and affordable internet. And what’s not to love? No technician is needed, and you can set it up yourself. It’s one of the easiest ways to get that true connection.
Finally, if you’re in a long-distance relationship or otherwise are away from the love of your life, the 5G Get More plan includes a free one-day travel pass per month. So, nothing will stop you from staying connected on Valentine’s Day.
Don’t wait! Visit verizon.com/deals for the latest!